Hybrid SynchAADL: Modeling and Formal Analysis of Virtually Synchronous CPSs in AADL
- Hybrid SynchAADL: Modeling and Formal Analysis of Virtually Synchronous CPSs in AADL
- Lee, J.; Kim, S.; Bae, K.; ?lveczky, P.C.
- Date Issued
- Springer Science and Business Media Deutschland GmbH
- We present the HYBRIDSYNCHAADL modeling language and formal analysis tool for virtually synchronous cyber-physical systems with complex control programs, continuous behaviors, bounded clock skews, network delays, and execution times. We leverage the Hybrid PALS equivalence, so that it is sufficient to model and verify the simpler underlying synchronous designs. We define the HYBRIDSYNCHAADL language as a sublanguage of the avionics modeling standard AADL for modeling such designs in AADL, and demonstrate the effectiveness of HYBRIDSYNCHAADL on a number of applications. ? 2021, The Author(s).
- Article Type
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 12759 LNCS, page. 491 - 504, 2021-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.